From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Farm may refer to:
- The Farm (Canada), a government residence in Canada and home to the Speaker of the Canadian House of Commons
- The Farm (San Francisco), a community center in California, U.S.
- The Farm (Tennessee), an intentional community in Tennessee, U.S.
- Stanford University or The Farm, in California, U.S.
- Louisiana State Penitentiary or The Farm, in Louisiana, U.S.
- Camp Peary or The Farm, a CIA training facility near Williamsburg, Virginia, U.S.
- nickname for Area 51
In film and television:
- The Farm (TV series), a reality television show format started in Sweden
- The Farm (UK TV series), the UK version
- "The Farm" (Battlestar Galactica), an episode of Battlestar Galactica
- "The Farm" (Flashpoint), an episode of Flashpoint
- "The Farm" (The Office), an episode of The Office (U.S. TV series)
- The Farm: Angola, USA, a documentary set in Angola Prison
- The Farm, an unaired spinoff of The L Word
- The Farm (band), a British band
- The Farm (U.S. band), an American band
- The Farm (album), their debut album
- The Farm (recording studio), a UK recording studio founded by the band Genesis
- "The Farm", a song by Aerosmith from Nine Lives
- The Farm (Miró), a painting by Joan Miró shown at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.