Nancy Drew: The Final Scene
|Nancy Drew: The Final Scene|
The Final Scene is the 5th installment in the Nancy Drew point-and-click adventure game series by Her Interactive. The game is available for play on Microsoft Windows platforms. It has an ESRB rating of E for moments of mild violence and peril. Players take on the first-person view of fictional amateur sleuth Nancy Drew and must solve the mystery through interrogation of suspects, solving puzzles, and discovering clues. There are two levels of gameplay, Junior and Senior detective modes, each offering a different difficulty level of puzzles and hints, however neither of these changes affect the actual plot of the game. The game is loosely based on a book of the same name The Final Scene (1989).
Nancy Drew and her friend Maya Nguyen are at the Royal Palladium theater in St. Louis for the premiere of a new movie Vanishing Destiny. Maya is set to interview the star of the film, Brady Armstrong, for her school's newspaper, but as Maya goes into his dressing room, she is kidnapped. Nancy has to race against time to find Maya and the kidnapper before the theater is demolished in three days.
- Nancy Drew - Nancy is an eighteen-year old amateur detective from the fictional town of River Heights in the United States. She is the only playable character in the game, which means the player must solve the mystery from her perspective.
- Brady Armstrong - Brady is the star of the movie Vanishing Destiny that Maya intended to interview before she was kidnapped from his dressing room. Brady's life and appearance are often under the control of his agent Simone. Is Brady worried that his show might not go on after the theater has been demolished?
- Simone Mueller - Simone is Brady's self-centered agent who is always on the phone in the women's dressing room. When Maya disappears, she decides to cancel the "Vanishing Destiny" premiere because she thinks Maya's kidnapping is a great opportunity to drum up more press. Could she have set up the kidnapping as a publicity stunt for Brady?
- Joseph Hughes - Joseph is the caretaker of the theater who works in the projector room. He is very open and friendly. Joseph has worked at the Royal Palladium his entire life and is deeply connected to it, but he acts as though he is fine with the demolition. How far would he go to save his beloved theater?
- Nicholas Falcone - Nicholas is the leader of "H.A.D I.T" or "Humans Against the Destruction of Illustrious Theaters". They are leading a protest against the demolition of the theater. He acts as if he's innocent and only wants to help, but the police say that he has previously faked a kidnapping to save a theater. Would kidnapping Maya be a means to his end?
- Nancy Drew - Lani Minella
- Brady Armstrong / The Amazing Monty - David S. Hogan
- Nicholas Falcone / Construction Worker - Max Holechek (as Alan Smythe)
- Joseph Hughes / Sergeant Mac Ramsey - Bob Heath
- Simone Mueller / Madeline - Keri Healey
- Eustacia Andropov - Alena Saunders
- Ned Nickerson / Sherman Trout - Scott Carty
- Bess Marvin - Punchy LaRue
- George Fayne - Maureen Nelson 
- "Nancy Drew The Final Scene | Girl Games Online". Herinteractive.com.
- "Nancy Drew The Final Scene IMDb".
Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower
|Nancy Drew Computer Games||Succeeded by
Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand