From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Firm)
|Look up firm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A firm is a business.
Firm or The Firm may also refer to:
- The Firm, Inc., a talent management company
- Fair Immigration Reform Movement
- The Firm, a London criminal gang once run by the Kray twins
- The Firm (Firmaet), a Danish intelligence agency run by Arne Sejr
- The Firm, a common nickname of consulting company McKinsey & Company
- The Firm, a nickname for the British Royal Family
- The Firm, a nickname for the British MI5 Security Service
- The Firm, a nickname for the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States
- The Firm, an American skateboard company once run by Lance Mountain
Film and television
- The Firm (1989 film), a British drama
- The Firm (2009 film), a remake of the 1989 television film
- The Firm (1993 film), an American legal thriller based on John Grisham's novel
- The Firm (2012 TV series), a Canadian television series on NBC, sequel to the above film
- The Firm (Malaysian TV series)
- The Firm (EastEnders), a fictional gangland organization in the soap opera Eastenders
- The FIRM, a fictional organization in Airwolf
- The FIRM, a brand of workout videos and fitness products currently owned by Gaiam.
- The Firm (hip hop group), an American hip hop supergroup active between 1996 and 1998
- The Firm (novelty band), best known for their hits "Star Trekkin'" and "Arthur Daley E's Alright"
- The Firm (rock band), a British rock supergroup active during the mid-1980s
- The Firm (album), debut album by the eponymous British rock supergroup
- The Firm (soundtrack), an album by Dave Grusin
- The Firm (novel), by John Grisham
- The Firm: the inside story of McKinsey, a book by Duff McDonald
- Flood insurance rate map
- FiRM, a legacy warez group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.