The First Offence
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The First Offence is a 1936 British drama film directed by Herbert Mason and starring John Mills, Lilli Palmer and Bernard Nedell. It was a remake of the 1934 French film Mauvaise Graine directed by Billy Wilder.
- John Mills - Johnnie Penrose
- Lilli Palmer - Jeanette
- Bernard Nedell - The Boss
- Michel André - Michel
- H.G. Stoker - Doctor Penrose
- Jean Wall - The Zebra
- Paul Velsa - Peanuts
- Marcel Maupi - Man in Panama Hat
- Judy Kelly - Girl in Garage
- Bergfelder p.174
- Bergfelder, Tim & Cargnelli, Christian. Destination London: German-speaking emigrés and British cinema, 1925-1950. Berghahn Books, 2008.
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|