From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Fly may refer to:
- "The Fly" (George Langelaan), a 1957 short story by George Langelaan, the basis of The Fly films
- The Fly (magazine), free British music magazine
- The Fly, an Atari 2600 game
- Fly (Archie Comics), also called Fly-Man
- Human Fly (comics), a Marvel Comics character, the first of whom was also known as The Fly
- The Fly (climb), one of the hardest sport routes in North America
- "The Fly" (short story), 1922 short story by Katherine Mansfield
- "The Fly" (song), lead single of U2's Achtung Baby album
- "The Fly", a 1961 single/song by Chubby Checker
- The Fly, an import compilation CD by Rush
- The Fly, Academy-Award winner short animation by Ferenc Rofusz
- "The Fly" (poem), a 1794 poem by William Blake
- The Fly (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Canada's Wonderland
- Guy Williams (basketball) (born 1960), American basketball player, nicknamed "The Fly"
- The Fly, a song by Sarah Brightman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.