The Found Bride
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Found Bride|
|Directed by||Rochus Gliese|
|Produced by||Erich Pommer|
|Written by||Heinrich Brandt|
The Found Bride (Germany: Die gefundene Braut) is a 1925 German silent comedy film directed by Rochus Gliese and starring Xenia Desni, André Mattoni and Jenny Jugo. It premiered on 28 April 1925 at the Tauentzienpalast in Berlin.
- Xenia Desni as Lucy
- André Mattoni as Harry
- Jenny Jugo as Gussy
- Lydia Potechina as Runde tante
- Alexander Murski as Gussys Onkel
- Emilie Kurz as Spitze Tante
- Cali Kaiser-Lin as Harrys Diener Chang
- Karl Brose as Faktotum Tom
- Walter Werner as Wirt
- Neumann-Schüler as Gendarm
- Elsa Wagner as Frau Thompson
- Hardt p.232
- Hardt, Ursula. From Caligari to California: Erich Pommer's life in the International Film Wars. Berghahn Books, 1996.
- Kreimeier, Klaus. The Ufa Story: A History of Germany's Greatest Film Company, 1918-1945. University of California Press, 1999.
|This article related to a German film of the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|