Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse)
|Look up Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, described in the Book of Revelation of the New Testament, are commonly seen as symbolizing War, Famine, Conquest, and Death. These may also refer to:
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (1498), a woodcut by Albrecht Dürer in his series Apocalypse
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Spanish novel), a novel about the First World War, written by Vicente Blasco Ibáñez and first published in 1916.
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (film), a 1921 film starring Rudolph Valentino, based on the novel by Ibanez
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (film), a 1962 remake of the 1921 film
- Four of the Apocalypse, 1975 Spaghetti Western film directed by Lucio Fulci and starring Fabio Testi
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (video game), a video game developed by 3DO in 2002
- In psychology, four negative characteristics which if present in a marriage or relationship predict with some accuracy the likely long-term success or otherwise of the relationship. These characteristics are: criticism, defensiveness, contempt, and stonewalling
- Horsemen of Apocalypse, characters in the Marvel X-Men universe
- Four Horsemen (disambiguation), featuring all uses of the shortened name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.