From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Fragile)
|Look up fragile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fragile may be an adjective meaning brittle.
It may also refer to:
- Fragile (Yes album), 1971
- The Fragile (Nine Inch Nails album), 1999
- The Fragile (O'Hooley & Tidow album), 2012
- Fragile (Dead or Alive album), 2000
- Fragile (Saron Gas album), 2000
- Fragile (Cherrelle album), 1984
- "Fragile" (song), a song composed by Sting, 1987
- "Fragile", a song by Lacuna Coil from Karmacode
- "Fragile", a song by Kerli from Love is Dead (Kerli album), 2008
- Fragile Records, a sub-label name of the Transmat (est. 1986) record label
- Fragile, a film by Jaume Balagueró, 2005
- Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon, a video game by Namco Bandai, 2009
- Fragile, a comics series by Stefano Raffaele, 2003–2004
- Fragile (novel), a 2010 novel by Lisa Unger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.