From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The French)
|Look up French in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
French most commonly refers to:
- the French language, a Romance language which originated in France, and its various dialects
- the French people, a nation and ethnic group identified with France
- French (surname), including a list of people with the surname
- French River (disambiguation), name of several rivers and other places
- French's, an American manufacturer of mustard condiment
- Frenching (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "French"
- All pages with titles containing "French"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title French.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.