From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fugitive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fugitive is a person fleeing from arrest.
The Fugitive, The Fugitives, Fugitive, or Fugitives may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Fugitive (1910 film), a film directed by D.W. Griffith set during the American Civil War
- Fugitives (1929 film), an American film directed by William Beaudine
- The Fugitive (1939 film), the American title of the British film On the Night of the Fire
- The Fugitive (1947 film), a film starring Henry Fonda and Dolores del Río, directed by John Ford, and based on the novel The Power and the Glory by Graham Greene.
- The Fugitive (1965 film), a South Korean film starring Kim Ji-mee
- The Fugitive (1972 film), a Hong Kong film
- The Fugitive (1993 film), a film starring Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones, based on the TV series (see below)
- The Fugitive (TV series), a 1963–1967 American series starring David Janssen, and a 2000 remake
- The Fugitives (TV series), a 2005 UK children's series
- "The Fugitive" (Twilight Zone), an episode of The Twilight Zone
- Fugitives (Heroes), the fourth volume (and second half of the third season) of Heroes
- Fugitives (poets), a 1920s American literary circle at Vanderbilt University; publishers of The Fugitive, a literary magazine that showcased their works
- La Fugitive or Albertine disparue, the sixth volume of Marcel Proust's In Search of Lost Time
- The Fugitive (play), a 1953 play by Ugo Betti
- The Fugitive, a 1913 play by John Galsworthy
- The Fugitive, a novel by Pramoedya Ananta Toer
- The Fugitives, a Maximum Ride novel by James Patterson
- "The Fugitive", a 1838 poem by Mikhail Lermontov
- The Fugitives (band), a 1960s California garage-rock band
- The Fugitives (spoken word), a Canadian music and spoken-word ensemble
- The Fugitive (album), an album by Tony Banks
- "The Fugitive" (song), a song by Merle Haggard
- "Fugitive" (song), a song by David Gray
- "The Fugitive", a song by Debbie Harry from the album Debravation
- "The Fugitive", a song by Iron Maiden from Fear of the Dark
- "Fugitive", a song by the Pet Shop Boys from Fundamental
- "Fugitive", a song by Danger Danger from the album Revolve
- Visions fugitives, a series of short piano works by Russian composer Sergei Prokofiev
- Fugitive (game), an outdoor tag game
- The Fugitive, promotional game played by radio stations.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.