The Game of Life (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics the Game of Life is a cellular automaton.
Game of Life or The Game of Life may also refer to:
- The Game of Life (1860), also known as LIFE, a board game by Milton Bradley
- Jinsei Game (1967), the Japanese version of the board game.
- The Game of Life Card Game (2002), a card game based on the board game.
- The Game of Life/Yahtzee/Payday (2005), a video game based on the board game.
- The Game of Life: Twists & Turns (2007), a board game variant of the original game.
- The Game of Life (game show) (2011), a television game show based on the board game.
- The Game of Life (1922 film), film by G.B. Samuelson, longest film made in UK at the time.
- The Game of Life (book) (1925), book by Florence Scovel Shinn.
- Da Game of Life (film) (1998), a direct-to-video short film starring Snoop Dogg
- Da Game of Life (2001), a rap music album by Totally Insane
- The Game of Life (album) (2007), music album by Arsonists Get All the Girls.
- Game of Life (2007, 2011), film originally titled Oranges.
- The Game of Life, a song by Scorpions from the album Humanity: Hour I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Game of Life.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.