The Ghost (Faroese band)
Following their appearance at the Iceland Airwaves music festival, held in Reykjavík, Iceland, the duo received a recording contract with the British Sunday Best record label. The duo also appeared at the G! Festival, held in Syðrugøta, Faroe Islands, in 2009 and 2010. In addition, they have performed as the warm-up band for The Wombats, a British indie-rock band; Ladytron, an English electronic band; and Vampire Weekend, an American indie-rock band.
In 2010, they released their debut album War Kids.
- Alexander, Charlie (15 June 2010). "Ny musik på P3: uge 23" [New Music on P3: week 23] (in Danish). Danmarks Radio. Retrieved 23 May 2011.
- Workman, Matthew (11 August 2010). "G! Festival 2010: Interview of Filip Mortensen of The Ghost". The Faroe Islands Podcast. Retrieved 24 May 2011.
- Erin-Madsen, Christian. "The Ghost. G! Festival, Gøta, Færøerne, torsdag d. 23. juli 2009". Gaffa (in Danish). Retrieved 23 May 2011.
- Christensen, Simon. "Charmerende færinger med identitetsløs elektrodebut" [Charming Faroese with Identity-less Electronic Debut]. Gaffa (in Danish). Retrieved 23 May 2011.
- myspace.com/theghostband, the band's official website
|This article on an electronic music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a European band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Faroe Islands article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|