The Golden Blaze
|Directed by||Bryon E. Carson|
|Written by||Archie Gips|
Michael Clarke Duncan
|Distributed by||Kidtoon Films|
|Running time||94 minutes|
The Golden Blaze is an animated film released in 2005 written by Archie Gips and directed by Bryon E. Carson. The feature, starring the voices of Blair Underwood and Michael Clarke Duncan, had a limited theatrical run making it the second flash animation ever to be theatrically released, after Mexico's Magos y Gigantes in 2003, and the first in the United States. The film is animated and stylized like a comic book. It also took top honors at the prestigious 2005 Giffoni International Film Festival.
|This section requires expansion. (June 2008)|
The bond between son Jason Fletcher and father Gregory Fletcher, known throughout their town as "The Fletcher Flops", strengthens after an accident with one of Gregory's inventions grants him the superpowers of Jason's comic book hero, The Golden Blaze.
- Blair Underwood as Gregory Fletcher/Golden Blaze
- Khleo Thomas as Jason Fletcher/Sure Shot
- Michael Clarke Duncan as Thomas Tatum/Quake
- Ricky D'Shon Collins as Leon
- Neil Patrick Harris as Comic Shop Owner
- Sanaa Lathan as Monica
- "imdb.com". The Golden Blaze (2005) (V). Retrieved 20 January 2007.
|This animated film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|