The Good Bad Man
|The Good Bad Man|
1916 trace art theatrical poster
|Directed by||Allan Dwan|
|Produced by||Douglas Fairbanks|
|Written by||Douglas Fairbanks|
|Fine Arts Film Company|
|Distributed by||Triangle Film Corporation (1916 release)
Tri-Stone Pictures (1923 re-release)
|Running time||50 minutes|
The film was originally distributed by Triangle Film Corporation. The film was edited and re-released by Tri-Stone Pictures in 1923. A still photo from the film published in Overland Monthly (November 1916) refers to the film as Coyote of the Rio Grande and gives the name of Fairbanks' character as "Coyote McCall".
- Douglas Fairbanks as "Passin' Through"
- Sam De Grasse as Bud Frazer/The Wolf
- Pomeroy Cannon as Bob Evans the Marshal
- Joseph Singleton as Weazel
- Bessie Love as Amy
- Mary Alden as Jane Stuart
- George Beranger as Thomas Stuart
- Fred Burns as Sheriff
- Charles Stevens as a Bandit (uncredited)
- Jim Mason as a Bandit (uncredited)
On May 31, 2014, a restored print of the 1923 version was shown at the San Francisco Silent Film Festival at the Castro Theatre. This print has an original title at the beginning: "Supervised by D. W. Griffith".
|This 1910s Western film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|