The Good Lovelies
|The Good Lovelies|
|Origin||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
The group's three members were all solo artists in the Toronto area when they came together in 2006 to perform at a Christmas concert at Toronto's Gladstone Hotel. They subsequently decided to continue working together, releasing their debut EP, Oh My, in 2007. They released their first full-length album, The Good Lovelies, in 2009, and followed up with the Christmas-themed EP Under the Mistletoe later the same year.
Their album The Good Lovelies won the Juno Award for Roots & Traditional Album of the Year – Group at the 2010 Juno Awards.
They also performed in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, to critical acclaim, playing at the Evolution Festival, UK, and other venues around the North East
- Oh My! (EP, 2007)
- Good Lovelies (2009)
- Under the Mistletoe (2009)
- Let the Rain Fall (2011)
- Live At Revolution (2012)
- "A Good Lovelies night in Vermilion". Vermilion Standard, November 23, 2010.
- "Good Lovelies offer up holiday fun". Calgary Sun, November 24, 2010.
- "Good Lovelies bring home Roots Album Juno". InsideToronto.com, May 9, 2010.
- The Good Lovelies official website
|This article about a Canadian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|