The Medyo Late Night Show with Jojo A.
|The Medyo Late Night Show with Jojo A.|
|Directed by||Bahjo Cabauatan
Lloyd Mara and the All the Way Band (Jasmin ,Patrick and Kim)
All The Way Boys: Bahjo, Rockman and Punk
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||n/a|
|Executive producer(s)||Jojo Alejar
|Location(s)||Scenema Concepts International Studio, Semicon Building, Marcos Highway, Pasig City|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||JojoATV Entertainment, Inc. (2005–2010), Bellhaus Entertainment, Inc. (2007–2008), Blue Screen Entertainment (2009)
JojoATV Productions and Events and PixelWorks, Inc. (2014)
|Original channel||RJTV (2005–2007)
GMA Network (2014)
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original run||2005 - 2007 (RJTV)
October 7, 2008 - 2009 (Q)
June 1, 2009 - September 27, 2013 (TV5)
January 6, 2014 - December 5, 2014 (GMA Network) – present
The program originally broadcast on RJTV (now 2nd Avenue) as Jojo A. All The Way in 2005 but the following year, at the height of Jojo Alejar's resurgence, his show was renamed The Medyo Late Nite Show with Jojo A. All The Way (English: "The Quite Late Night Show...") before moving to Q (now GMA News TV) in 2007.
The program, resurfaced as Jojo A.: All The Way, when it was formally launched. It moved to TV5 on June 1, 2009 and is now gunning for its eighth season in spite of its late night schedule.
The show was ended in a season finale on TV5 in September 27, 2013 due to reformatting of TV5.
Starting January 6, 2014, The Medyo Late Night Show With Jojo A. All The Way transferred to GMA Network.
- Jojo A. All The Way (2005–2007; 2009–2010)
- The Medyo Late Night Show with Jojo A. All The Way! (English: "The Quite Late Night Show...")
(2007–2008; 2011 to Present)
- The Sobrang Gud Nite Show With Jojo A All The Way! (English: "The Very Good Night Show...") (2007–2008)
- The Good Night Show (2008)
Similar to American late night talk shows, the show begins with a monologue by Alejar. Alejar then introduces the house band as he proceeds to his desk. After that are the different skits such as "Words of Wisdom". He then introduces his guest and conducts an interview. He also has a segment called Anak ng Photo.
After the interview, Alejar introduces an up-and-coming band to end the show.
- Jojo Alejar's office (2005)
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza
- RJTV Studios in Makati City (2005–October 5, 2007)
- Teatrino, Greenhills, San Juan City (October 8, 2007–April 4, 2008)
- Bigshot Billiards Studio (Delta Theater, Quezon City) (April 7, 2008–July 2009)
- JojoATV Entertainment Studios, Tomas Morato, Quezon City (August 2009–September 2010)
- JojoATV Entertainment Studios, Grand Monaco Centre, Pittsburgh St, Cubao, Quezon City (September 2010–Present)
- List of programs broadcast by RJTV
- List of programs aired by Q/GMA News TV
- List of programs aired by TV5