From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Grange may refer to:
Settlements and neighbourhoods
- The Grange (Edmonton), a neighbourhood in the city of Edmonton, Canada.
- The Grange, Edinburgh, a residential area of Edinburgh, Scotland (sometimes referred to without the definite article, "the").
- The Grange (Surrey), an area in Wallington, Surrey, England.
- The Grange, Calne, Wiltshire, for a while the home of Madame Sarah Grand
- Grange Community Centre, Hoppers Crossing, Victoria, Australia.
- The Grange (Toronto), a section of the Art Gallery of Ontario.
- The Grange Manor, a former Tudor dwelling in Horley, Surrey, England.
- The Grange, Northington, a 19th-century country house in Hampshire. Grange Park Opera is based here.
- The Grange, Ramsgate, home of the Victorian architect August Pugin, which was also designed by him.
- The Grange (Paris, Kentucky)
- The Grange (Lincoln, Massachusetts)
- The Grange (New York City), country home of Alexander Hamilton
Organizations and movements
- The Grange, Edinburgh (cricket and sports club), a cricket ground in Edinburgh, Scotland (but outwith the Edinburgh suburb of the same name).
- The Grange, an agricultural organization in the United States of America.
- Grange (as used without the definite article, "the").
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.