From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Great Bear)
The term Great Bear can refer to:
- Ursa Major, the constellation, whose name is the Latin for "Great Bear".
- Great Bear Lake, the largest lake in the Northwest Territories of Canada and the fourth largest in North America.
- Great Bear Rainforest, British Columbia.
- Great Bear Wilderness area in Montana.
- Great Bear Recreation Park, a ski hill in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Great Bear (roller coaster), an inverted steel rollercoaster at Hersheypark in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- The Great Bear (lithograph), artwork by Simon Patterson based on the London Tube map.
- The Great Bear (play), a 1951 play, never produced, by John Osborne
- The Great Bear (film), a 2011 Danish film
- GWR 111 The Great Bear, a British steam locomotive.
- The Sons of Great Bear, an East German film
- A personification of Russia.
- A NATO codename for the Soviet Tu-95 bomber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great Bear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.