The Great Game (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Great Game, military and political machinations in and around Afghanistan by the Great Powers. It may also refer to:
- The New Great Game: Blood and Oil in Central Asia, a book about The Great Game in the late 20th century by Lutz Kleveman
- Sherlockian game, sometimes called "The Great Game"
- The Great Game: Afghanistan, a series of British plays on the history of Afghanistan
- The Great Game (book), 1992 book by Peter Hopkirk
- The Great Game, autobiography of Leopold Trepper, a communist spy during World War II
- The Great Game (1930 film)
- The Great Game (1953 film)
- "The Great Game" (Sherlock), an episode of the 2010 TV series Sherlock
- Spycraft: The Great Game, 1996 computer game
- Scarlet Traces: The Great Game, 2006 steampunk comic book
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Great Game.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.