The Green Room Serenade, Part One
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Green Room Serenade, Part One|
|Studio album by Lost Dogs|
|Recorded||The Green Room
(Huntington Beach, California)
|Producer||Terry Scott Taylor
|Lost Dogs chronology|
- "The Green Room Serenade" (Taylor) (1:42)
- "Up in the Morning" (Taylor) (5:19)
- "Cry Baby" (Eugene) (3:01)
- "Love Takes Over The World" (Taylor) (4:37)
- "Close But No Cigar" (Taylor) (2:57)
- "All That Remains" (Taylor) (5:21)
- "Sweet Work of Love" (Taylor) (5:26)
- "If it Be Your Will" (Leonard Cohen) (3:59)
- "Mexico" (Eugene) (4:10)
- "The Prodigal Bride (I'll Wait For You)" (Taylor) (4:48)
- "Hey, You Little Devil" (Taylor/Daugherty/Eugene) (3:40)
- "I Don't Love You" (Roe) (2:51)
- "Reasonable Service" (Taylor) (5:01)
- "Waiting For You to Come Around" (Daugherty/Eugene) (5:55)
- "Breathe Deep (The Breath of God) - 1996" (Taylor) (4:15)
- Derri Daugherty on Vocals, Electric and Acoustic Guitars, Bass.
- Gene Eugene on Vocals, Rhodes, B-3, Guitars, Bass.
- Mike Roe on Vocals, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass.
- Terry Scott Taylor on Vocals, Acoustic Guitars.
- Greg Kellogg played Pedal Steel, Banjo, Dobro.
- Burleigh Drummond of Ambrosia played Drums.
- Tim Chandler played most of the Bass.
- James Sitterly played Violin.
- Recorded and Mixed by Gene Eugene and Lost Dogs at The Green Room, Huntington Beach.
- B-3 Recorded at Desert Moon, Anaheim.
- Additional Engineering by Eric Tokle.
- Art Direction, Design, Concepts, Photography and Clay Sculptures by the "Fabulous" Anna Cardenas.