The Griffin and Sabine Trilogy
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008)|
The Griffin and Sabine Trilogy is a series of three bestsellingepistolary novels written by Nick Bantock. The novels in the series, Griffin and Sabine, Sabine's Notebook and The Golden Mean, were first published in 1991, 1992 and 1993 respectively. Each story is told through a series of letters and postcards between the two main characters, Griffin Moss and Sabine Strohem. Every page features a facsimile of a postcard or a letter actually enclosed in an envelope.
This series is followed up with another trilogy, the Morning Star Trilogy.
Contemporary Authors Online has a lengthy entry on Nick Bantock and The Griffin and Sabine Trilogy. The books of the trilogy have been reviewed in Los Angeles Times Book Review, Maclean's, Newsweek, The Observer, and Quill & Quire.
- The New York Times "BEST SELLERS: February 14, 1993"
- The New York Times "BEST SELLERS: October 25, 1992"
- The New York Times "BEST SELLERS: October 3, 1993"
- "The Griffin and Sabine Series". Retrieved 2010-06-25.
- Contemporary Authors Online, Gale, 2002. Contemporary Authors PEN (Permanent Entry Number): 0000114230
|This article about a 1990s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|