The Grunge Years
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Grunge Years|
|Compilation album by Various artists|
The Grunge Years was a compilation album of songs by notable grunge bands released by Sub Pop and distributed by Caroline Records in 1991. As indicated by the cover of the album, it was limited to a pressing of 500,000 copies.
- "Dive" - Nirvana
- "Shove" - L7
- "Stumblin' Man" - Tad
- "Red Head Walking" - Beat Happening
- "Ugly Sunday" - Mark Lanegan
- "Change Has Come" - Screaming Trees
- "Tomorrow" - Fluid
- "Retarded" - Afghan Whigs
- "House" - Babes in Toyland
- "Come to Mind" - Mudhoney
- "Long Black Veil" - The Walkabouts
- "Between the Eyes" - Love Battery
- "Saddle Tramp" - Dickless
- "The Grunge Years: A Sub Pop Compilation - Various Artists". Allmusic.
- "Various Artists / The Grunge Years - SP112". subpop.com. Sub Pop Records. Retrieved 2013-05-07.