From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Guard may refer to:
- The Guard (TV series), a Canadian drama television series portraying the life of the Canadian Coast Guard along the British Columbia Coast
- The Guard (1990 film), a 1990 Soviet film
- The Guard (2001 film), a 2001 Indian Malayalam film
- The Guard (2011 film), a 2011 Irish film
- The Guard (novel), 2008 Arabic-language novel by Ezzat el Kamhawi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.