From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Gypsies (disambiguation))
The Gypsies may refer to:
- Bohemians Football Club, known by the nicknames 'Bohs' and 'The Gypsies', a professional Irish association football club.
- The Gypsies (poem), a narrative poem by Aleksandr Pushkin.
- The Gypsies (Danish band), a Danish hip hop / R&B band
- The Gypsies (Sri Lankan band), a Sri Lankan band that performs English and Sinhala songs.
- "The Gypsies", an episode of the The Waltons TV series (Season 1, episode 19)
- with the term The Gypsies
- King of the Gypsies, a title
- King of the Gypsies (film), a 1978 film directed by Frank Pierson
- Queen of the Gypsies, a 1975 Soviet film by Emil Loteanu
- The Gypsies Metamorphosed, a Jacobean era masque written by Ben Jonson, with music composed by Nicholas Lanier
- Madeline and the Gypsies is an illustrated children's novel by Ludwig Bemelmans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.