The Hanged Man
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Hanged Man may refer to:
- A man who has been hanged
- The Hanged Man (Tarot card), Major Arcana Tarot card, also known as "The Traitor"
- The Hanged Man (album), a 1997 album by Poisoned Electrick Head
- "The Hanged Man", song by the Portuguese gothic metal/dark metal band Moonspell from their 1998 album, Sin/Pecado
- "The Hanged Man", song by the Spanish heavy metal band Dark Moor from their 2007 album, Tarot
- The Hanged Man, 1994 short novel by Francesca Lia Block
TV and cinema
- The Hanged Man (1964 film), American television film considered the second production (November 18, 1964) in that new genre
- The Hanged Man (1974 film), American television film, starring Steve Forrest; broadcast March 13, 1974
- The Hanged Man (2007 film), American independent thriller film;
- The Hanged Man (TV series), British crime drama (1975), starring Colin Blakely; run consisted of eight episodes
- "The Hanged Man" (Journeyman), American time-travel TV series Journeyman episode; broadcast December 17, 2007
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.