The Haunted (1991 film)
The Haunted is a 1991 made-for-TV haunted house film directed by Robert Mandel and starring Sally Kirkland who received a Golden Globe nomination for her performance. The film depicts the events surrounding the Smurl haunting.
The Smurl family move into their new home on Chase Street only to find that it is plagued with three spirits and a demon. The demon wants to destroy their family and they are constantly desperate until they find the Warren family to get rid of them.
- Sally Kirkland as Janet Smurl
- Jeffrey DeMunn as Jack Smurl
- Louise Latham as Mary Smurl
- George D. Wallace as John Smurl
- Joyce Van Patten as Cora Miller
- Stephen Markle as Ed Warren
- Diane Baker as Lorraine Warren
- Cassie Yates as Dorie Hayden
- John O'Leary as Father Larson
- Hope Garber as Aunt Lily
- Benj Thall as Kid
- Claudette Roche as Reporter #2
- John Asher as Joe
Sally Kirkland was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film, but lost against Judy Davis of One Against the Wind.
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|