From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Helix)
|Look up helix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A helix is a spiral-like shape.
Helix may also refer to:
- Helix (newspaper), a 1960s Seattle underground newspaper
- Helix Magazine, a Central Connecticut State University publication
- Helix, a novel by Eric Brown
- The Helix, an Australian science magazine for teens produced by CSIRO Publishing
- Helix (comics), a 1996-1998 DC comics imprint
- Helix, a team of super-villains in the Infinity Inc. comic series
- The Helix (Dublin), a performance space in Ireland
- The Helix (Falkirk), a regeneration project in Scotland
- Helix (company), a UK scholastic stationery manufacturer
- The Helix Bridge, Singapore
- Helix High School
- Helix Nebula
- New Jersey Route 495 or The Helix, a roadway approaching the Lincoln Tunnel
- Honda Helix, a scooter
- Kamov Ka-27, a helicopter, NATO reporting name Helix
- Helix, a roller coaster at Liseberg in Gothenburg, Sweden
- A recurring element in the mythology of Heroes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.