From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Herd may refer to:
- Film and radio
- The Herd, a 1996 album by the punk-rock band Wipers
- The Herd (Australian band), a hip-hop group from the suburbs of Sydney, Australia
- The Herd (UK band), the 1960s UK band that launched Peter Frampton's career
- The Rarely Herd, an American bluegrass band
- "The Herd", a Vietnam War-era nickname of United States Army 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team
- "the herd", a commonly used phrase in the book The Philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche (1907) by H. L. Mencken
- The Herd (hooligan firm), a group of English football hooligans associated with Arsenal F.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Herd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.