From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Hour may refer to:
- The Hour (BBC TV drama series), a BBC television drama series set in 1956
- The Hour (TV magazine series), an early evening Scottish lifestyle show, broadcast on STV
- The Hour (newspaper), a daily newspaper by in Norwalk, Connecticut, US
- Hour (magazine), an alternative weekly newspaper in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- The Hour (Canadian TV series), a late-night Canadian television news and talk show broadcast on CBC; it later became George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Hour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.