From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Hustler)
|Look up hustler or hustlers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hustler is a monthly pornographic men's magazine and general brand of Larry Flynt Publications.
Hustler or hustlers also commonly refers to:
- A practitioner of confidence tricks
- Someone who deceives others by hustling, usually in sports
- An American slang word for a pimp, drug dealer or male prostitute
Hustler or Hustlers may also refer to:
- Hustler (car), an Austin-Mini based Interstyl designed kit car designed by William Towns in 1978
- "Hustler" (song), a 2006 British house music single by Simian Mobile Disco
- Hustler, a song on Kano's album 140 Grime St
- Hustler, Wisconsin, a village in Juneau County, Wisconsin, United States
- Hustlers, a song from the 2006 album Hip Hop Is Dead by American rapper Nas
- Hustler (a.k.a. Savage), a line of Suzuki motorcycles produced from 1965 to 1981
- Hustler, mini-bikes (small motorcycles) produced by American firm Rupp Industries in the early 1970s
- Hustler, a line a chrome-plated sports car wheels, manufactured by American Racing in the 2000s
- Convair B-58 Hustler, an American supersonic jet bomber which first flew in 1956
- Gulfstream American Hustler, a small American aircraft produced from 1978 to 1981
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area, Minnesota, a wilderness area inc. Hustler River, Hustler Lake and Sioux–Hustler Trail
People with the surname
- William Hustler (1655–1730), English draper (cloth retailer)
The Hustler or The Hustlers may also refer to:
- The Hustler (album), a 1968 salsa album by Willie Colón
- The Hustler (novel), a 1959 American novel by Walter Tevis about pool hustler Edward "Fast Eddie" Felson
- The Hustler (film), a 1961 American film adaptation of the Tevis novel starring Paul Newman as Felson
- The Hustler, a 2009 web series starring Mark Feuerstein
- Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 772, a US Marines unit nicknamed 'The Hustlers'
- The Hustler, a 1950s painting by American artist Arthur Sarnoff (1912–2000)
- The Hustlers, performers on the soundtrack for the 1965 American horror film The Beach Girls and the Monster
- Hustle (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Hustler"
- All pages with titles containing "Hustler"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.