The Independent Games Developers Association
|This article is outdated. (November 2012)|
|Purpose||Representing the interests of some video game developers in the UK and Europe|
Richard Wilson is the current CEO, succeeding Fred Hasson who held the post since TIGA was founded until the end of 2007.
The TIGA Board is elected by TIGA members at the TIGA AGM each December. One half of the directors of TIGA must resign before each AGM, although they are free to seek re-election. 12 directors represent independent developers (of which 10 represent full members and 2 represent associate members). A further 4 directors represent publisher developer members.
- Jason Kingsley – Rebellion
- Mike Hawkyward – Amuzo
- Nick Brown – Boss Level Games
- Jon Chasey
- Colin Anderson – Denki
- Karl Hilton – Crytek
- Gareth Edmondson – Thumbstar
- Mark Gerhard – Jagex
- Giselle Stewart – Ubisoft
- Stuart Whyte – Microsoft
- Nizar Romdhane – Arm
- Vincent Schereur – Sarassin
- Gary Bracey – Kuju
- Halli Bjornsson – Lockwood Studios
- Jeff Meek – French Duncan
- Catharina Mallet – King
- Elaine Green, Nelly Vision
- Patrick O'Luanaigh, nDreams
- gamesindustry.biz. "Richard Wilson named TIGA CEO". Retrieved 2008-09-28.