The Innocent (1994 film)
|Directed by||Mimi Leder|
|Produced by||Kelsey Grammer
Philip L. Parslow
|Written by||David Venable|
|Music by||Anthony Marinelli|
|Release date||September 25, 1994|
|Running time||96 minutes|
Lieutenant Frank Barlow (Kelsey Grammer) investigates a robbery that resulted in homicide. The only witness to the crime is a nine-year-old autistic boy named Gregory White (Keegan MacIntosh). When the killers learn of Gregory's existence, they target him, and to protect the child, Barlow takes him to his rural cabin. While there, Barlow, whose own son died a year previously, bonds with Gregory.
- Kelsey Grammer as Detective Frank Barlow
- Polly Draper as Pamela Sutton
- Jeff Kober as Tinsley
- Gary Werntz as Bates
- Amy Steel as Molly
- Keegan MacIntosh as Gregory White
- Dean Stockwell as Captain Jason Flaboe
- Baron Kelly as Perkins
- Bob McCracken as Elbert
- Ellia English as Reverend Poppy
- Jack Black as Marty Prago
- "The Innocent (1994)". imdb.com. Retrieved 26 December 2013.
- "Innocent, The 1994". tcm.com. Retrieved 26 December 2013.
- "The Innocent". artistdirect.com. Retrieved 26 December 2013.
- John O'Connor (23 September 1994). "You Can Take the Star Out of the Series but. . . .". The New York Times. Retrieved 12 December 2013.
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a crime thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|