From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Jadu (더 자두)|
|Past members||Kang Doo (강두)|
The band formed in 2001, initially comprising lead Jadu (자두) (real name Kim Deok Eun; 김덕은) and Kang Doo (강두) (real name Song Yong Shik; 송용식). Kang left the band in 2006 to pursue an acting career, and was replaced by Maru (마루).
- Version 0001, released 2001-03-22
- Change Yourself, released 2002-04-02
- Jadu 3, released 2003-05-15
- Jadu 4, released 2005-05-03
- Happy Network, released 2008-04-24
- "Korea Now". Korea Herald. 2002.
- Kim, YJ (김영주) (2010-03-02). "더 자두 前 멤버 강두, 연극 ‘뉴보잉보잉’ 주인공 발탁" [What are 'The Jadu' Members Doing?]. JK News (in korean) (Seoul). Retrieved 2011-05-25. (Google translation)
- "더 자두, 새멤버 ‘마루’ 영입…도약 시도" [New member Maru signs with The Jadu]. Seoul News (in Korean) (Seoul). 2007-03-05. Retrieved 2011-05-25. (Google translation)
- "History Of Seoul Music Awards" (in Korean). Seoul Music Awards. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
- "2002 MNet KM Music Festival". MNet. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
|This article on a Korean band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|