The Japanese School in Perth
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Japanese School in Perth|
The school opened in 1978. Historically the school was located on the property of a local Australian school, and the two schools had joint activities. Since 1998 the school uses the four term system used by Australian schools.
- Home page (Archive). The Japanese School in Perth. Retrieved on 4 January 2014. "20 KALINDA DR, CITY BEACH WA，６０１５"
- Mizukami, Tetsuo. The Sojourner Community: Japanese Migration and Residency in Australia (Volume 10 of Social sciences in Asia, v. 10). BRILL, 2007. p. 140. ISBN 9004154795, 9789004154797.
- "Annual Report 2012 English" (Archive) The Japanese School of Perth. p. 2/10. Retrieved on 4 January 2014.
- "パース日本人学校ホームページ." (Archive) The Japanese School in Perth. 14 July 2003. Retrieved on 4 January 2014. "157 Deanmore Rd. Scarborough W.A.6019"
- 亀畑 義彦 and 松倉 康夫. "西オ-ストラリア州・パ-ス日本人学校の教育について--海外における小規模校の教育の実践." 僻地教育研究 (44), p43-47, 1990-03. 北海道教育大学僻地教育研究施設. See profile at CiNii.
|This article related to a Western Australian school is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|