Journal of Economic Perspectives
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Journal of Economic Perspectives)
|Journal of Economic Perspectives|
|Publisher||American Economic Association (United States)|
- to synthesize and integrate lessons learned from active lines of economic research;
- to provide economic analysis of public policy issues; to encourage cross-fertilization of ideas among the fields of thinking;
- to offer readers an accessible source for state-of-the-art economic thinking;
- to suggest directions for future research;
- to provide insights and readings for classroom use;
- and to address issues relating to the economics profession.
Its current editor is David Autor, and its managing editor is Timothy Taylor. All issues of the Journal of Economic Perspectives (1987–present) are now publicly accessible online at no charge, compliments of the American Economic Association.