The Journal of Insectivorous Plant Society
|The Journal of Insectivorous Plant Society|
|Volume 55, issue 1 (January 2004)|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Insectiv. Pl. Soc.|
Insectivorous Plant Society (Japan)
The Journal of Insectivorous Plant Society (食虫植物研究会々誌 Shokuchūshokubutsu kenkyū-kai kaishi?) is a quarterly Japanese-language periodical and the official publication of the Insectivorous Plant Society of Japan. The journal was established in January 1950. As of 2010, it is published in A4 format and totals around 120 pages annually. The English title has been used alongside the original Japanese one from the April 1986 issue onwards.
Typical articles include matters of horticultural interest, field reports, literature reviews, and new taxon and cultivar descriptions. They are usually entirely in Japanese, although species descriptions may also be in English.
- Rice, B. 2010. Carnivorous Plant Society Archives. The Carnivorous Plant FAQ. [archived page from October 10, 2010]
- About IPS, Japan. Yoshiyuki Sodekawa's personal website.
- (Japanese) 食虫植物研究会 The Insectivorous Plant Society （IPS, Japan) の御案内. Insectivorous Plant Society.
- Shokuchū Shokubutsu Kenkyūkai kaishi. WorldCat.
- Wakabayashi, H. 2010. PDF The Journal of Insectivorous Plant Society 61(2): 33–38.
- Wakabayashi, H. 2010. PDF The Journal of Insectivorous Plant Society 61(4): 88–92.
- Schlauer, J. N.d. Query results: J. Insectiv. Pl. Soc.. Carnivorous Plant Database.
- Cheek, M.R. & M.H.P. Jebb 2001. Nepenthaceae. Flora Malesiana 15: 1–157.
- Kurata, S. 2001. Two new species of Nepenthes from Sumatra (Indonesia) and Mindanao (Philippines). The Journal of Insectivorous Plant Society 52(2): 30–34.
- Official website (Japanese)
- Complete article index (1950–2007) (Japanese)
- Overview of issues from January 2000 to January 2004 (Japanese)