From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Judas Kiss)
Judas kiss may refer to:
- The kiss of Judas: according to the Bible, the kiss with which Judas Iscariot identified and betrayed Jesus.
Film, television and theatre
- Judas Kiss (1998 film), a 1998 American crime thriller.
- Judas Kiss (2011 film), a 2011 American fiction drama film.
- The Judas Kiss (1998 play) is a play by David Hare about Oscar Wilde and Lord Alfred Douglas.
- The Judas Kiss, a 2012 novel by David Butler
- Judas Kiss, a chapter from City of Heavenly Fire, a fantasy novel by Cassandra Clare
- "The Judas Kiss" (song), a song by Metallica from the album Death Magnetic
- "The Kiss of Judas" (song), a song by Stratovarius from the album Visions
- Judas' Kiss, a song by Petra from the album More Power to Ya.
- Judas Kiss, a song by The Del-Lords from the album Based on a True Story
- Judas Kiss (album), an album by Kee Marcello
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Judas kiss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.