From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Jungle (film))
|Look up jungle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jungle is a dense forest in a tropical climate.
Jungle or The Jungle may also refer to:
- The Jungle, a 1906 novel by Upton Sinclair
- The Jungle (Cussler novel), a 2011 novel by Clive Cussler and Jack Du Brul
- The Jungle (1914 film), a lost film based on the Upton Sinclair novel
- The Jungle (1952 film), an Indian film co-produced by the Modern Theatres movie studio
- The Jungle (1967 film), a 1967 short film in the National Film Registry
- Jungle (2000 film), an Indian Hindi film by Ram Gopal Varma
- Jungle (2011 film), an Indian Malayalam film by Syed Usman
- Jungle (console), a portable video game console that was cancelled in March 2011
- Jungle (board game), a traditional Chinese board game
- "Jungle" (Pokémon Trading Card Game), a Pokémon Trading Card Game set
- Jungle music (disambiguation), several related musical genres
- "Jungle" (Electric Light Orchestra song)
- "Jungle" (Taiji song), 2000
- "Jungle" (Professor Green song), 2011
- Jungle Records, a British record label
- "Jungle", a song by Kiss from Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions
- "Jungle", a song by Ivy Queen from Drama Queen
- "Jungle", a song by Emma Louise
- "The Jungle", alternate name for The Jim Rome Show, a sports radio talk show hosted by Jim Rome
- "Jungle" (The Mighty Boosh episode), an episode of The Mighty Boosh
- The Jungle (The Twilight Zone), a 1961 episode of The Twilight Zone
- Jungle (TV series), a 2003 documentary series presented by Charlotte Uhlenbroek
- "The Jungle" (The Killing), a 2013 episode of The Killing
- The Jungle (Wheldon Road), a rugby league stadium in Castleford, England
- The Jungle (Seattle), a greenbelt in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Baldwin Village, Los Angeles or The Jungles, a community in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Lawrence Heights or The Jungle, a neighborhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Paul Brown Stadium or The Jungle, a football stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
- Challenge Stadium, Perth, Western Australia
- The Jungle Book (disambiguation)
- Jungle Boy (disambiguation)
- Jungle Fever (disambiguation)
- Jungle Girl (disambiguation)
- Jungle Jim (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Jungle"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.