The Jungle Book (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Jungle Book may refer to:
- The Jungle Book, an 1894 collection of stories written by Rudyard Kipling and inspired by his life in India
- The Second Jungle Book, an 1895 collection of stories based on the same themes also by Kipling
- The Third Jungle Book, an 1992 pastiche story collection by Pamela Jekel
- Harvey Kurtzman's Jungle Book, a 1959 graphic novel by Harvey Kurtzman
- The Jungle, 1906 book by Upton Sinclair
In film and television:
- Jungle Book (1942 film), a 1942 live-action film adaptation
- The Jungle Book (1967 film), a 1967 animated film adaptation produced by Walt Disney Productions
- Adventures of Mowgli, also known as Maugli, a 1973 Soviet animated feature film adaptation, first released as a series of shorts between 1967 and 1971
- The Jungle Book 2, the 2003 sequel to the 1967 film
- Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book, a 1994 live-action film adaptation
- The Second Jungle Book: Mowgli and Baloo, a 1997 live-action film adaptation
- The Jungle Book: Mowgli's Story, a 1998 live-action film adaptation by Disney
- The Jungle Book (TV series), a 2010 CGI TV series
- Jungle Book Shonen Mowgli, a 1989 Japanese anime series, later dubbed into several languages
- Jungle Book: Origins, a Warner Bros. film directed by Andy Serkis.
- The Jungle Book (video game), a 1994 video game adaptation of the 1967 film
- The Jungle Book: Rhythm & Groove, a dancing video game
- The Jungle Book (Disney franchise)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Jungle Book.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.