From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Killing (TV series))
|Look up killing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Killing is causing the death of a living organism.
Killing may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- The Killing (film), a 1956 film noir directed by Stanley Kubrick
- The Killing (Danish TV series), a police procedural drama first broadcast in 2007
- The Killing (U.S. TV series), a crime drama based on the Danish television series, first broadcast in 2011
- Killing (comics)
- The Killing (novel), a CHERUB series installment by Robert Muchamore
- "Killings", a short story by Andre Dubus
- The Killing (EP), by Hatesphere
- "Killing", a song on the album Echoes by The Rapture
- "Killing", a song from an untitled Korn album released in 2007
- Wilhelm Killing (1847–1923), German mathematician
- All pages beginning with "Killing"
- All pages with titles containing "Killing"
- Claus Killing-Günkel (1963), German interlinguist
- Kill (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Killing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.