The Kreutzer Sonata (1915 film)
|The Kreutzer Sonata|
|Directed by||Herbert Brenon|
|Written by||Herbert Brenon
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
The Kreutzer Sonata was a 1915 American silent drama film directed by Herbert Brenon and starring Theda Bara. It was produced by Fox Studios when it and many other early film studios in America's first motion picture industry were based in Fort Lee, New Jersey. The film is now considered to be lost.
- Nance O'Neil as Miriam Friedlander
- Theda Bara as Celia Friedlander
- William E. Shay as Gregor Randar
- Mimi Yvonne
- Henry Bergman as Raphael Friedlander
- Sidney Cushing as G. Belushoff
- Maude Turner Gordon as Rebecca Friedlander
- John Daly Murphy as Sam Friedlander
- Anne Sutherland as Olga Belushoff
- Rhea Van Ole as Maid
- Koszarski, Richard (2004), Fort Lee: The Film Town, Rome, Italy: John Libbey Publishing -CIC srl, ISBN 0-86196-653-8
- "Studios and Films". Fort Lee Film Commission. Retrieved 2011-05-30.
- Fort Lee Film Commission (2006), Fort Lee Birthplace of the Motion Picture Industry, Arcadia Publishing, ISBN 0-7385-4501-5
- "Silent Era: The Kreutzer Sonata". silentera. Retrieved 2008-06-28.
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|