The Kylie Show
|The Kylie Show|
Crazy Horse Girls
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of episodes||1|
|Running time||44 mins (approx.)|
|Original channel||ITV, STV, UTV|
|Original airing||10 November 2007|
The Kylie Show is a one-off television special from Australian artist Kylie Minogue that aired on ITV on 10 November 2007 and was recorded at The London Studios. The show celebrated her 20 years in pop music and acted as promotion for the release of her tenth studio album, X.
The show featured the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra as well as the Crazy Horse Girls as her backing dancers, flown in from Paris to perform especially for the show. The show also featured memorable sketches: in particular, one in which her ex-boyfriend and former co-star Jason Donovan fails to recognise her; and another where she has a catfight with her sister, Dannii, and winds up punching Simon Cowell in the face. At the conclusion of the program, Minogue turns around in her makeup chair, revealing herself to be Joan Collins.
Show running order
- "Can't Get You out of My Head" (Greg Kurstin Remix)
- "2 Hearts"
- "Tears on My Pillow"
- "No More Rain"
- "Got to Be Certain"
- "The One"
- "I Believe In You" (ballad version)
- "Kylie gets back in the saddle for TV special". dailymail.co.uk. 2007-11-07. Retrieved 2008-06-04.
- "Kylie reunites with Jason". theage.com.au. 2007-11-12. Retrieved 2008-06-04.
- Knox, David (2008-01-20). "Airdate: The Kylie Show". tvtonight.com.au. Archived from the original on 2008-01-21. Retrieved 2008-01-22.