The Lady in Question
|The Lady in Question|
|Directed by||Charles Vidor|
|Written by||Marcel Achard
|August 7, 1940|
The Lady in Question is a 1940 American comedy drama film directed by Charles Vidor and starring Brian Aherne, Rita Hayworth and Glenn Ford. Director William Castle appears in a cameo as "Angry Juror".
After serving on a Paris jury which acquits a young woman of any blame for the death of a young man she had known, Andre Morestan invites her to live and work at his bicycle shop so she can readjust to society. However, he decides to keep her true identity a secret which soon begins to raise the doubts of his family.
- Brian Aherne as Andre Morestan
- Rita Hayworth as Natalie Roguin
- Glenn Ford as Pierre Morestan
- Irene Rich as Michele Morestan
- Evelyn Keyes as Francois Morestan
- George Coulouris as Defense attorney
|This article about a comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|