From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Lake may refer to:
- The Lake (play), a British play by Dorothy Massingham and Murray MacDonald
- The Lake (Yasunari Kawabata novel)
- The Lake (Banana Yoshimoto novel)
- The Lake (short story), a short story by Ray Bradbury
- The Lake, a radio play by Ned Chaillet
- The Lake (school production)
- The Lake (EP), an EP by Antony and the Johnsons
- The Lake (TV series), an American TV series
- The Lake (film), a 1998 TV movie
- WLKK, "107.7 (FM) The Lake", a Buffalo, New York radio station
- "The Lake", a song by Mike Oldfield from the album Discovery
- The Lake, a 2009 Warner Bros. web series starring Elisa Donovan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Lake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.