The Last Angry Man
|The Last Angry Man|
|Directed by||Daniel Mann|
|Written by||Richard Murphy (adaptation)
Gerald Green (novel)
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
|Box office||$1,675,000 (US/ Canada)|
The Last Angry Man (1959) is a drama film which tells the story of a television producer who profiles the life of a physician. It stars Paul Muni, David Wayne, Betsy Palmer, Billy Dee Williams (in his film debut), and Godfrey Cambridge.
The movie was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor (Paul Muni) and Best Art Direction-Set Decoration, Black-and-White (Carl Anderson, William Kiernan). 
- Paul Muni - Dr. Sam Abelman
- David Wayne - Woodrow Wilson Thrasher
- Betsy Palmer - Anna Thrasher
- Luther Adler - Dr. Max Vogel
- Joby Baker - Myron Malkin
- Joanna Moore - Alice Taggart
- Nancy R. Pollock - Sarah Abelman
- Billy Dee Williams - Josh Quincy
- Claudia McNeil - Mrs. Quincy
- Godfrey Cambridge - Nobody Home
- "Rental Potentials of 1960", Variety, 4 January 1961 p 47. Please note figures are rentals as opposed to total gross.
- "NY Times: The Last Angry Man". NY Times. Retrieved 2008-12-23.
|This 1950s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|