The Last House on the Beach
|Directed by||Franco Prosperi|
|Music by||Roberto Pregadio|
|Release dates||20 April 1978|
The American title refers to Wes Craven's The Last House on the Left, and Alexandra Heller-Nicholas noticed how "combining the nunsploitation subgenre with rape-revenge, the film deviates plot-wise from The Last House on the Left substantially, but arrives at a similar ethical conclusion".
- Florinda Bolkan: Sister Cristina
- Ray Lovelock: Aldo
- Flavio Andreini: Walter
- Stefano Cedrati: Nino
- Sherry Buchanan: Lisa
- Alexandra Heller-Nicholas. Rape-Revenge Films: A Critical Study. McFarland, 2011. ISBN 0-7864-4961-6.
- David Annandale (November 1, 2008). "Death-Proofing the Last House on the Beach". Upcoming Discs. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
- "The Last House on the Beach - Review". Fright.com. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
- Gianluca Macrì (December 2, 2007). "Ray Lovelock: "It’s easy when you’re Big In Japan"" (in Italian). Omero.it. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a crime thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|