The Last of the Mohicans (German: Der Letzte der Mohikaner) is the feature-length second part of the two-part 1920 German adventure film Lederstrumpf (Leatherstocking) directed by Arthur Wellin and featuring Bela Lugosi. It is based on James Fenimore Cooper's novel of the same name. The first part was The Deerslayer and Chingachgook (Der Wildtöter und Chingachgook).
A print of Lederstrumpf, in its heavily edited U.S. version titled The Deerslayer, was discovered in the 1990s.
- Charles Barley as Harry
- Edward Eyseneck as Worley
- Herta Heden as Judith Hutter
- Gottfried Kraus as Tom Hutter
- Béla Lugosi as Chingachgook
- Emil Mamelok as Deerslayer
- Erna Rehberger as Heddy Hutter
- Kurt Rottenburg as Magua
- Egon Söhnlein as Col. Munro
- Margot Sokolowska as Wah-ta-Wah
- Heddy Sven as Cora Munro