The Law of the Jungle (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Law of the Jungle may refer to:
- "The Law of the Jungle", usually an expression that means "every man for himself," "anything goes," "might makes right," "survival of the strongest", "survival of the fittest", "kill or be killed", and "eat or get eaten"
- Law of the Jungle (1942 film), an American film directed by Jean Yarbrough
- Law of the Jungle, a novel about the Hardy Boys
- Law of the Jungle, a humor article written by Henry Beard for the National Lampoon
- Law of the Jungle (TV series), South Korean reality television series on SBS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.