The Leavitt Group
The Leavitt Group is an organization of affiliated independent insurance agencies with over 115 locations across the United States. According to their corporate website, The Leavitt Group was founded in 1952 when Dixie Leavitt opened an insurance agency in the town of Cedar City, Utah. The Leavitt Group headquarters is still located in Cedar City.
Insurance Journal ranked the Leavitt Group as the 7th largest privately held property and casualty (P/C) insurance agency in 2013 (based on 2012 total P/C revenue).
Subsidiaries of the Leavitt group include:
- Allegiance Premium Finance Co., LLC
- PacWest Captive Insurance Company
- Accident & Loss Prevention Services (ALPS)
- Mutual Insurance Services, Inc.
- "Leavitt Group History". The Leavitt Group. Retrieved 2009-04-28.