Legion of Doom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Legion of Doom)
Legion of Doom can refer to:
- Legion of Doom (DC Comics), a group of DC Comics supervillains that appeared in Challenge of the Superfriends
- Legion of Doom (hacking), a hacking group that took its name from the supervillains
- The Legion of Doom (mash up group), a mash-up group
- Legion of Doom (ice hockey), nickname for the line of ice hockey teammates Eric Lindros, John LeClair, and Mikael Renberg
- Legion of Doom, the name that the professional wrestling tag team, the Road Warriors, and their manager, Paul Ellering, used while in the WWF/WWE.
- A student vigilante group in Texas whose activities in 1984 were dramatized in the 1986 made-for-television film, Brotherhood of Justice.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legion of Doom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.